- FMCSAThe grace period for not being inside the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse, a database of drivers and such violations, is approaching its end...
- EconomyUnited Parcel Service, the largest trucking company in the nation, is about to get a lot smaller. It is selling its less-than-truckload and truckload...
- FinancingROSEVILLE, Calif., Nov. 12, 2020 -- TopMark Funding, the premier funding destination for commercial vehicle dealers, announced today the launch of its new proprietary...FinancingTopMark Funding, the premier funding destination for commercial vehicle dealers, recently joined as a sponsor for the 2020 Successful Dealer Award for the first time. TopMark Funding chose to...Commercial TrucksLooking to buy a commercial truck, semi-truck, dump truck, and need commercial truck financing? We’ve put together a list of the top 5 best...
- How To’s
- Best Of’s
- EntertainmentA little over week after the publishing of this article, October 2nd, marked the third annual “That’s a Big 10-4 on Washington D.C.” event....
- COVID 19
- Covid 19As the coronavirus vaccines are finalized and become ready for distribution, the question remains as to who gets the first round of doses. The...
In late April 2020, a tech company by the name of Pronto.ai petitioned the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, asking that its motor carrier...
One of the largest obstacles to self-driving trucks was the problem we at TruckinNews called “Dynamic Adaptation”: how current autonomous trucks work fine in...