- FMCSAThe grace period for not being inside the FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse, a database of drivers and such violations, is approaching its end...
- EconomyUnited Parcel Service, the largest trucking company in the nation, is about to get a lot smaller. It is selling its less-than-truckload and truckload...
- FinancingROSEVILLE, Calif., Nov. 12, 2020 -- TopMark Funding, the premier funding destination for commercial vehicle dealers, announced today the launch of its new proprietary...FinancingTopMark Funding, the premier funding destination for commercial vehicle dealers, recently joined as a sponsor for the 2020 Successful Dealer Award for the first time. TopMark Funding chose to...Commercial TrucksLooking to buy a commercial truck, semi-truck, dump truck, and need commercial truck financing? We’ve put together a list of the top 5 best...
- How To’s
- Best Of’s
- EntertainmentA little over week after the publishing of this article, October 2nd, marked the third annual “That’s a Big 10-4 on Washington D.C.” event....
- COVID 19
- Covid 19As the coronavirus vaccines are finalized and become ready for distribution, the question remains as to who gets the first round of doses. The...
Remember in October when the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) started allowing tanker trucks to use pulsating amber brake lights? It may be...